80's kid with a love for traditional style tattoos and Punkrock.
I’m an 80's kid with a love for traditional style tattoos and Punkrock.
I love drawing. As you can see in my work, I'm a sucker for bold outlines, bright colors and strong coffee.
I like all types of music, but I love punk and hardcore. If I'm not tattooing, I hang out with my wife and kid or I travel the world playing in hardcore bands H2O and All For Nothing.
I come from a blue-collar background. I was raised on the principle that one’s best work comes from a mixture of passion for a craft, determination to achieve goals and a love for hard work. I strongly believe in a positive mental attitude. Simply put, I don’t mind to grind.
Currently, you can find me tattooing at the stayclassy studio in schiedam.
My agenda is always open so feel free to reach out to me with your ideas or swing by the studio for a cup of coffee and a chat.
I'D LOVE TO TATTOO YOU
3111 LG Schiedam
Please use this form to get in touch or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re getting in touch for a tattoo appointment or a consult please use the form and be as specific as you can be. What do you want, where do you want to place it? Does it need color or do we go black/grey? This is the basic info I need to make things happen, so please take your time to provide me with as much info as you can.
Please visit my FAQ page for some more insights.
NOTE: I prefer to work on an appointment base. This way I feel I can take the time for each and every tattoo that each and every client deserves. We do however have regular flash days in the shop.
On these days it’s a "first come first served" type of situation.
My social media and email are always open to any type of question.
- Note: If you like my work, please recognize the style(s) within my portfolio. It's what I like to do & what I want to excel at. I 'm always up for doing something different, so feel free to ask, but I won't copy another artist's personal style. I will do my version and don’t expect it to look the same as the image you found on the internet. I rather make you something unique.
- Appointment: Send me a few options for dates & times that you're available. I can generally get you in the following weeks.
- Deposit: When the appointment is booked I will take a Deposit: 50 euro for smaller pieces, 100 euro for sleeves & large pieces. The deposit comes off the final sit of your tattoo. It is nonrefundable.
- Deposit Payment: Cash is preferred, PayPal will work too. Deposits for appointments not made in person can be paid electronically.
- Getting tattooed hurts. Prepare yourself for it. Make sure there's food in you and try to have a good night's sleep.
- Vegan: I try to use as many vegan products as I can. If you are a diehard vegan, let me know and I’ll make sure all the stuff we will use for your new tattoo is animal-friendly
- Support You are welcome to bring a friend to accompany you but don’t try to reproduce a scene from friends if you know what I mean 😉
- There is a parking garage nearby otherwise take the train to SCHIEDAM CENTRUM and it's a 5-minute walk to the shop
- I do not send (rough) versions or complete designs before the appointment. I can always add or adjust small things the day-of. If it needs a complete redraw, we will have to rebook for another day but I'd rather have that conversation in person. If it's necessary because you changed your mind or forgot to tell me things, the deposit will be lost. If otherwise, it's on me, I want you to walk out of the shop happy.
- Bring a drink & a snack with you to keep your energy level up. There is a bunch of supermarkets and convenience stores nearby.
- Cash is king but PayPal and bank transfers are also accepted. There is an ATM nearby.
- Be sure you have all the stuff you need to take care of your tattoo. I tried my best to give you a good piece. It’s your responsibility to take care of it. I recommend all tattoo med products.
- Touch-ups are one me within 6 months. The sooner the better, after the tattoo is healed. After 6 months, there will be a charge of at least 50 euro depending on the amount of work involved, unless we do another tattoo at the same time. Then, the touch up is on me.
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm very friendly & easy going, I just like to streamline my work process